Happy New Year!
Thank you for the wonderful experiences you have given me. I think you are the best year that have come to me in all of my 17 years of existence. I have become a better person because of you. You taught me many things. You made me feel a lot of emotions. With you 2016, I made many of my goals and dreams come true.
- I now finally have a blog under my own domain named after me – http://www.whencelcruz.com
- I signed an idol recording and modeling contract under 7L Productions – (please, look forward to my album)
- I have finally found my calling – (which is a secret!)
- I have found friends.
- I have found love.
Truly, 2016 you are a blessing to me. Despite some failures – (like being disqualified from the MNL48 idol competion) – I am happy that you came into my life.
I am sad 2016, because now we have to part ways – for 2017 is here. Before you go, let me say “Thank you.. for everything”
2017, I don’t know you yet … and I don’t know what you have in store for me. I hope that like 2016 you will be kind to me. I hope with you, I can achieve my goals and improve myself more. There are many things I look forward on having with you –
- My 18th birthday (debut)
- My album launch (please support)
- Maybe my dream wedding??? (In God’s perfect time)
I think that would suffice right now. You may be a stranger to me now but someday 2017, I would like to look at you fondly, and say 2017 is one of the greatest years of my life.
So 2017 – “Welcome to my life”
Thank you God for a wonderful 2016 and brand new hopes for 2017.